1 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #12 - Top Ten Characters I'd Want In a Fix

Top Ten Tuesday is a Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where I will be picking from their top tens and attempting to reveal what my thinking is behind these choices.



Top Ten Characters I'd Want In a Fix

1. Puss in Boots
Perfect for when I am completely unable to make up a good lie or if I want to make my fortune. Plus, he's a cat, so it wouldn't look weird to have him around.

2. Fairy Godmother
Anything you need or want, the Fairy Godmother will make it happen. A great person to be acquainted with when I don't have anything to wear to a party, or a ride.

3. Aslan
Excellent for scaring people and rescuing me from pirates and angry magical creatures. Also, in Narnia he's God, so I'd know for sure I was going to heaven even if I did die in this fix.

4. Albus Dumbledore
A very powerful wizard, but also a very wise man. I'd want his advice on all sorts of things, and i would save me having to drive everywhere is he brings me along.

5. Gandalf
Because you can never have enough wizard about. Gandalf is pretty powerful too, and he's got a ton of elf and dwarf friends who will help me out if I need it.

6. Sherlock Holmes
What if I got framed for murder, or if I thought I was going mad and kept seeing huge dogs all over the place? What if the police couldn't get enough evidence? Then I would need a detective of Sherlock's calibre to help me out.

7. Miss Marple
Another detective, but this time in the guise of a little old lady who anyone would talk to. She would be perfect if I needed a private investigator.

8. Obi Wan Kenobi
For those times when someone just won't do what they're told, or if someone had a few nasty ideas about me.  Also good for lightsaber needs.

9. Artemis Fowl
An inventive, clever kid who secretly has a kind heart will serve very well if I ever need help with things I don't understand... mostly technology, I expect.

10. Jiminy Crickett
Sometimes in an emotional fix, all you need is a good conscience.

Kyrax

No comments:

Post a Comment