2 July 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #12



This week I'm into magic and sequels:

The City's Son/ The Glass Republic/ Our Lady of the Streets - Tom Pollock
Book one and two of the Skyscraper Throne. Secret worlds based on London, magic, monsters and stopping and all-out war. Sounds brilliant, and in the same epic vein as Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman. Also, the covers are so cool!

The Skyscraper Throne Series on Goodreads

Traitor Queen - Trudi Canavan
The final book in the Traitor Spy Trilogy. I am dying to find out what happens to Lorkin and the rogue Magician and.. well, everything! I may have to reread the first two book though; it's been such a long time!

Traitor Spy Trilogy on Goodreads

Broken Homes, Foxglove Summer, The Hanging Tree - Ben Aaronovitch
The fourth and fifth books in the Peter Grant Series. All to do with wizards in the modern metropolitan policeforce. The amount of awesomeness contained in these pages is without measure. I know, I am slacking. Broken Homes has been out since forever and Foxglove summer is coming out soon! I can't wait to read more about my favourite policeman-wizard and his strange, dark and extremely magical cases.

Peter Grant Series on Goodreads

Kyrax

No comments:

Post a Comment