13 April 2014

The Reading Pile #1

So many new posts this month!

Today I want to share with you some of the books I got in the past couple of weeks. Some will take longer to read and review than others so bear with me! I've included some links for you, just in case you want to find out more information on this lot.

The White Queen - Phillipa Gregory
I found this in a charity shop and absolutely had to have it, since it cost all of £1.99. I've seen the TV series, and no doubt the book will be even better.

Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini
A Kindle Daily Deals special; I can never resist a book that's been on my wishlist for ages, especially when the price is a meager 99p.

The Diamond Thief - Sharon Gosling
A circus, a big diamond, thievery and steampunk all mixed into one? Yes. Please. A big thank you is in order for this one, because it had been gifted to me by Capstone to review. So thank you!

Cursed - Casey Odell
I've been hearing things about this book recently, and yesterday I decided to buy it. I was doing a bit of research for a new blog post (coming out on Tuesday) and it was mentioned to me. Since it's free on Kindle, I went for it. I'm looking forward to reviewing it, that's for sure.

Tempus - Holly Lauren
This one is my favourite of the lot at the moment, because I won it yesterday! Thank you very much to Daisy Chain Book Reviews for hosting the giveaway. I can't wait to read it!

Have you read any of these books yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment