12 August 2014

(Early) Wednesday Wishlist #16

This weeks wishlist is going for the sci-fi theme:

These Broken Stars - Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I've heard such good things about this book and I think I will love it. It's got a love story in space! What's not to like? In my mind it's almost a Titanic kind of story, only Jack gets stranded along with Rose in a galaxy far, far away. Also, the cover is breathtaking.

These Broken Stars on Goodreads

Across The Universe Series - Beth Revis
A creepy thriller-like read, again set in space, this time on a spaceship that wakes its inhabitants up fifty years too soon and there's a would-be killer on board. Oh, and of course there's a love story. Life just wouldn't be the same without a bit of romance. The cover to this is also beautiful.

Across The Universe on Goodreads

Virtual Immortality, Division Zero: Lex De Mortuis - Matthew S. Cox

After reading Division Zero for the first time, I loved the idea of a policewoman who could fight malevolent spirits in a high-tech future, and so I really want to know what happens next with her. I also wanted to find out more about the world and wondered if I might be able to understand it better if I read Matthew S.Cox's other book based in the same place, Virtual Immortality. Lets hope I get engrossed just as much as I was in the first one!

Virtual Immortality on Goodreads
Division Zero Series on Goodreads

Kyrax

No comments:

Post a Comment