20 October 2014

(Early) Top Ten Tuesday #23 - Books Made Into Film and TV I Need to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where I will be picking from their top tens and attempting to reveal what my thinking is behind these choices.


Books Made Into Film and TV I Need to Read

A bit of a long-winded title isn't it? But never mind, it gets across exactly what I wanted! All of the following books are or have been made into films or TV series and are all sitting on a shelf or in my kindle awaiting some reading.


1. I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
2. Before I Go To Sleep - S.J. Watson
3. How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
4. The Help - Kathryn Stockett
5. The White Queen - Phillipa Gregory
6. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
7. The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
8. The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield

These two I haven't actually got yet:

9. If I Stay - Gayle Forman
10. The City of Ember - Jeanne DuPrau
Kyrax

No comments:

Post a Comment