23 July 2014

Wednesday Wishlist #14

This week's wishlist is pure fiction.

The Caged Graves - Dianne K Salerni

This book sounds awesome. Inspired by a real set of caged graves, this story focuses on a 17-year-old girl who comes back to her home town to find the graves of her mother and her aunt mysteriously caged. No-one will tell her why, but soon she hears rumours of buried treasure and witchcraft. Romance and mystery? Hell yes.

The Caged Graves on Goodreads

The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty

A woman finds a letter from her husband that was supposed to be read after he had died, but he is still very much alive, and he has got one whopping great-big secret. I've been itching to know what it is ever since I first read the blurb.

The Husband's Secret on Goodreads

Marina - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Zafon's books are like air to me. I absolutely must read them or I may die. This particular one is a children's book. Kids vanishing, creepy gravestones, rituals and secrets all set in Barcelona. Sounds enticing.

Marina on Goodreads

Animal Farm - George Orwell
Classic fiction meant to satire communism, set in a farm where the pigs turn into dictators. What's not to like? I am extremely fascinated to see what this book is like. I've ready read 1984 and Brave New World, so I am slowly getting through this lot!

Animal Farm on Goodreads

Kyrax

No comments:

Post a Comment